FULLBARR

Introducing Fullbarr, An exciting, forward thinking independent record label based in Leeds, UK. Focusing on alluring , mood setting and provocative electronic music. FB is powered by the amazing, inspirational parties, music, artists & friends from around the globe.


"it all makes for another interesting EP from fullbarr, which we're following more avidly with each release"- MIXMAG, feb 2012

Monday 26 September 2011

 

fbv001 - Samaan- Detroit Memories Order Here




Well the time has come and these shinny orange 12"'s are almost ready, before they hit the vinyl stores I wanted to reserve a few back for you. There are now less than 200 copys and support has been coming in from across the House & Techno community.

This will not be released digitally.

For more info or to get your copy hit me at djarthurbarr@hotmail.co.uk.

Selected Comments -~

Trickski - What what? This release is genius. Love all the Originals.
Agnes -Great 12"
Dj Deep - Pixel Planet for me!
Agoria mark broom is top ! cant wait to play it
Glimpse - This is wicked !!! Right up my strasse !!!
Hot Chip
- Detroit Memories is definitely a winner, sounds like a huge track. Look forward to playing it out!
Ed Davenport - ya feel me is my fave! cool start to the vinyl label. will be watching! thanks
Deetron - Mark's remix is great!
Slam - strong EP - will play
Osunlade - good techno!
Iron Curtis- hey guys, thanks for sending this! ya feel me and the stunning mark broom mix for me. hoooraaaaay! cheers johannes
Deep Space Orchestra - Solid ep. Really like Pixel Planet!
Christopher Rau -pixel planet and ya feel me are my fav.
Luke Solomon - pixel planet is killer
MANIK - Ya Feel Me is a nasty tune. Trippy stuff guys..
Craig Richards- pixel planet and ya feel me sound good
Ben Simms - broomy's mix and pixel planet are the ones for me, solid release. thx!
Huxley - quality as always from fullbarr.
Brothers' Vibe - All good! Broom kills it :o)
Le Loup - really good techno! i love pixel planet..
Kasper - Loving Pixel Planet!!!
Terry Francis - ya feel me 4 me
Chris Duckenfield - Mr Broom mix for me - ta
Red Rack'Em I am digging Pixel Planet..
6th Borough Project Ya Feel Me's the one!
Vince Watson - [Planet E // Tresor] - diggin broomys mix here...
Oliver Deutschmann - wow, great release, especially the Detroit Memories mixes are great. thanks
Tornado Wallace Fantastic! Digging both mixes of Detroit Memories and also Ya Feel Me
Roberto Rodriguez - Very very good release! This release 6 stars out of 5. Real music for real ears.









Acceptance Mark

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]